JRi is no stranger to motorcycles or championships, having developed ride height and dual adjustable rear shocks for Harley's early on and with multiple championships in everything from Formula 1 and Nascar to Superbikes. They understand the complexity of tuning suspension correctly to get the best handling and ride you can buy for a Harley today.
- This shock is 13.5" eye to eye giving you plenty of stroke to support your ride.
- Designed for 2018 model years through current model years, with monoshock located under the seat
- The damping adjuster is located at the bottom of the shock and offers adjustment on compression and rebound simultaneously
- Can adjust the shock under the fender with the seat installed; don’t have to remove the seat to fine tune
- 60 clicks of adjustment to dial in your ride exactly how you want it
- Performance based settings for improved handling
- Smooth and controlled ride
- Custom piston and valve designed to hug the road
- Rebuildable and serviceable
W 6.38in * H 5.75in * L 25.8in